The offered robotic systems may provide industrial units with the necessary boost to take the lead against competition, since they have huge advantages:
- Ongoing operation: They can work on a 24/7 basis.
- Speed: They may be adapted to use in a way no human may achieve.
- Repetitiveness: They perform the same task in exactly the same way and speed, providing constant quality.
- Safety: Not affected by routines, or work risks.
- Operating expenses: They reduce a company’s operating expenses since nothing is needed but maintenance.
- Flexibility: They can be easily adapted to new drills and “tasks”. Moreover, given their tool changer functionality, they may serve production of different products, thus reducing costs even more.
Industrial robots are used for a multitude of products and in all types of industrial units. They are already being used in metal and sheet processing factories, automotive industry, aeronautics, pharmaceuticals, photovoltaic modules, plastics, foundries and glass industries. Introduction of robotic systems in all industries has generated significant profits, since it reduced production costs and provided a huge leap for growth.